Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Quotes, Poems, Sayings and More...

Mother's Day Quotes, Poems, Sayings and More...


You never appreciate all of the things your mother did for you until you find yourself doing the same things for your kids. 
- Linda Poindexter


~~~~~ * ~~~~~


Cute answer for a difficult question Name the court where all the big faults are forgiven in a second ?? A small child smiled and answered Its "My Mom's Heart" 
- Unknown



~~~~~ * ~~~~~


Nothing can replace the space created in your heart for the love your mother has for you, even after she has left the world you live in. 
- Sol Brillar






Before I was a Mom - 
I slept as late as I wanted and never worried about how late I got into bed. I brushed my hair and my teeth everyday. 
Before I was a Mom - I cleaned my house each day. I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby. I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous. I never thought about immunizations. Before I was a Mom - I had never been puked on - Pooped on - Spit on - Chewed on, or Peed on. I had complete control of my mind and My thoughts. I slept all night. 
Before I was a Mom - I never held down a screaming child so that doctors could do tests...or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried. I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin. I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep. 
Before I was a Mom - I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom. 
Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important. 
Before I was a Mom - I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known The warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.
Send this to someone whom you think is a special Mom... 
And remember that behind every successful woman...... is a basket of dirty laundry. 
-Unknown



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



A Mother's Love Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



Mum, 
You may be treated like the maid, 
you may be treated like the gardner, 
you may be treated like the daycare, 
you may be treated like the chauffer, 
you may be treated like many things. 
But one thing is for sure, 
You will always be loved. 
For a fathers work may be from sun up till sundown, 
but a mothers work is never down. 
And all that I have, am, and hope to be, 
I owe to you, 
So this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!! 
- Alison Thompson



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



i never thank you enough for listening to me. 
i never thank you enough for protecting me from the things i shouldn't do. 
i never thank you enough for guiding me in the right direction. 
i never thank you enough for putting up with my mood swings and arrogance. 
i never thank you enough for without a doubt being there for me. 
i never tell you enough how much i love you mum. 
you mean the world to me, but i don't tell you enough. 
 but no matter what, 
i always will love you mum, 
no matter how much we argue, 
or how much you anger me, 
i'll love you till the day i die. 
- Unknown



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. 
– Mildred B. Vermont



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. 
– Sophia Loren




Mom, 
for all the times I didn’t thank you either because I was too young to too busy or just didn’t find the words, 
today I thank you for all you’ve done for me. 
Now that I’m older, 
I realize more and more everything you did, 
everything you gave, 
and most important, 
everything you stand for and I love you and thank you with all of my grateful heart. 
- Jennifer Fujita



~~~~~ * ~~~~~



Definition of MOTHER...
the greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence... 
- GB LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment